About The Event
Ever thought about sharing your experiences with others and never got a chance? Ever felt the thrill of helping others with the “GYAAN” you have collected over the years!? Are you good with life-skills or what somebody would like to say ‘soft-skills’? Have you ever thought about changing the education system for good….? Then this is the perfect chance for you.
ORIGINATING IDEAS presents to you the Originating Ideas Writing Competitions – Season 2 (OIWC-2018) for all those people out there who have a hidden or a not so hidden writer in them. We will provide the platform for your articles and publish them on our website. There are also cool goodies to be won.
This contest is open to all those who have the zeal to spread their knowledge through the means of written magic and those who believe that “The pen is mightier than the sword.” So no problem that you are a 10 year old writing about your small little incidents in your life or you may be a 60 year old sharing about your experiences which would help the young Gen-X in the coming years or even anyone in the middle. Send us your entries on the email given and before that please do register on the given link.
The fun part is, there is no word limit this time. So send us your short stories, poems or long essays. We are here to share all kinds of experiences that you have had.
Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.
With this thought in mind see you in the competition. Cheerio.
- Participants need to email their articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The mail should have the subject OIWC-<Name of the topic>.
- Participants have to submit their articles in .docx format.
- If you are submitting a handwritten article, make sure it is in High Definition and properly scanned.
- You will be responsible for any copyright infringement issue that crops up due to your article.
- Due credits will be given to the author and he will be mentioned when the article is published.
- You need to submit the article before 11:59 P.M. on 31st January.
- Should you make our personal life public through social media?
- Wanted: Long Lasting Happiness | Suspects: Money or Peace of Mind
- Is it necessary to be social during the crucial school years of your life?
- Future of Coaching Centers vs Private Schools
- શું તમે પણ કરશો સોશિયલ મીડિયા પર જાહેર પ્રદર્શન પોતાની અંગત જિંદગીનું?
- ખોવાયેલ છે: જીવનભરની ખુશી ક્યાંથી મળી શકે? | પૈસા અથવા માનસિક શાંતિ
- શુ બનવું? સ્વ-કેન્દ્રિત વ્યક્તિ કે પારિવારિક વ્યક્તિ?
- પ્રાઇવેટ સ્કૂલ્સ કે કોચિંગ સેન્ટર્સ: કોણ જીતશે ભવિષ્યની આ હરીફાઈમા?
Event will be Judged By
Mrs. Gurmeet Kaur
She has pursued B.Ed and has a great hold over the language. A grammar nazi, she has several certifications in the field of child research and development. Presently, she teaches English grammar and conversational skills to students.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can participate?
- The contest is open to all age groups and it has to be individual participation only. Team participation is NOT allowed.
- Also, you need to register beforehand to be a part of the competition.
- What is the reward for the winners?
- The winners will get their article published on Originating Ideas, their own website, and goodies from Originating Ideas.
- The winners will get a certificate of merit.
- The winners shall be awarded prizes worth of Rs. 6,000.
- What are the timelines for the contest?
- Contest begins: January 13th, 2018
- Contest ends: January 31st, 2018
- When can I know the topics for the contests?
- The topics of the contest will be declared on 13th January 2018 and you will be able to submit your entries latest by 11:59 p.m. on 20th January 2018.
- Can I submit more than one article?
- No, you can submit only one entry.
- I have more questions which haven’t been answered here, what should I do?
- Please contact us on email@example.com and we would get back to you for any of your doubts.
About Originating Ideas
Originating Ideas works to revolutionize the education system with “smart work” rather than “hard work”. We hope to change the paradigms of learning and gaining knowledge and not just information.
For more information, you can visit: www.originatingideas.com/oi/about